Woody Allen’s ten sarcastic quotes about life and god.
- I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens.”
- “If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss Bank.”
- “If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.”
- “Confidence is what you have before you understand the problem.”
- “There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.”
- “Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering – and it’s all over much too soon.
- “My brain? That’s my second favorite organ.”
- “Don’t knock masturbation. It’s sex with someone you love.”
- ““To you, I’m an atheist. To God, I’m the loyal opposition.”
- “Standing in a garage no more makes you a car than standing in a church makes you a Christian.”
Donating means loving. If you find a joy in reading positive website, please consider donating to support our project. Your support makes all the difference.